This spring Medfield Soccer will once again be offering additional training clinics for players, led by Proformance Soccer. These fun action-packed trainings are a great way to improve and play under the guidance of top local coaches. Many MYS players use these trainings in addition to their current Medfield programs, as they are a great low cost and convenient way to become a better player!
The clinics will feature a combination of skill training and game play.
Field-player skill topics include: Dribbling (for control, for speed, for penetration), Passing, Shooting (for placement, for power, off a volley), and Defending (1v1 and team)
Goalkeeper skill topics include: Footwork, Handling, Distribution, Crosses, Diving, and Angles
These clinics are 6 week sessions starting the week of April 29th.
The cost is $100 - use the "Register" link above to complete your player's registration.
Sunday Skills Clinics:
- 5th-8th grade boys from 5:00-6:30pm Sundays
- 5th-8th grade girls from 5:00-6:30pm Sundays
Sunday Goalie Clinics:
- 3rd/4th graders 4:00-5:30pm
- 5th-8th graders 5:30-7pm
- 6 Sundays: 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, (No Memorial Day) 6/3, 6/10
Wednesday Skills Clinics:
- Pre-K to Kindergarten Boys & Girls from 4-5:30pm
- 1st and 2nd Grade Girls from 4-5:30pm
- 1st and 2nd Grade Boys from 5:30-7pm
- Grade 3 and 4 Girls from 5:30-7pm
- 6 Wednesdays: 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 5/30, 6/6
Thursday Skills Clinics:
- Grade 3 Boys from 4-5:30pm
- Grade 4 Boys from 5:30-7pm
- 6 Thursdays: 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 6/7