Intown Soccer Coaching Information
- Call each team member and notify of team's color.
- Let them know shirts and socks will be handed out on the first day and to arrive ~15 mins early on that day
- Distribute team roster with snack assignments noted before the first game.
- Inform parents/players of times to meet and needed equipment (see above).
- Remind parents of snack format and the week's assigned parents.
- Tell parents/players who their Coach and Assistant Coach will be.
- Remind parents/players that there is NO COACHING from the sidelines.
- Distribute game schedule and field maps.
Note: We are putting more and more content on the web but please make sure at a minimum that you have contacted your parents and that they are aware of the team, schedule and responsibilities (or know where to find it on web)
Before the last game, small prizes will be given to the coaches to award to each team member. Please bring end-of-season snacks and return all equipment to the shed after the game.
Mandatory meeting - TBD at The Center on Ice House Road to discuss the program guidelines, discuss coaching courses, CORI, etc. and answer any questions. If the coach cannot attend, please ensure that an assistant attends. Please note that more and more information is being put on the website to allow for "self-service".
Learn more/Become licensed to coach/assist
Mark Sievewright will be on hand at the coaches meeting to outline upcoming licensing courses in the area. If you have specific questions, you can e-mail him: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Future coaches will be selected based on license level and experience.
A parent is to be assigned for each game. The parent brings a post-game snack, i.e., Popsicles, oranges, etc. Please highlight one parent on each roster to indicate their turn to provide snack.