About the Process
Medfield Youth Soccer (MYS) conducts tryouts in the spring of each season as part of the process to select teams for the following fall and spring seasons. Tryouts are conducted by experienced, independent evaluators who are unaffiliated with MYS. Tryout participation is not mandatory for participation in the program however participation is required for players who are to be considered for “select” teams. Players who do not wish to tryout will be placed on balanced teams.
Exceptions to the tryout rules for players who are injured, ill or otherwise unable to attend may be granted by the tryout coordinator. Please note that all players must be registered for the fall, 2018 season in order to participate in tryouts.
Questions? [email protected]
- May 29th 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM: Rising Grade 7/8 Boys (current 6th and 7th graders)
- May 29th 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM: Rising Grade 7/8 Girls (current 6th and 7th graders)
- May 30th 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM: Rising Grade 5 Boys (current 4th graders)
- May 30th 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM: Rising Grade 5 Girls (current 4th graders)
- May 31st 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM: Rising Grade 6 Boys (current 5th graders)
- May 31st 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM: Rising Grade 6 Girls (current 5th graders)
Goal Keeper Tryouts
- May 29th 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM